Student: Using TITANium Engagement
This article covers how students access and view TITANium Engagement.
TITANium Engagement shows a student’s usage of a TITANium course relative to their classmates.
1. Log in to your portal and select TITANium.
2. Click TITANium Engagement.
3. Select the desired TITANium Engagement semester to view.
You will only be able to view your TITANium Engagement for the semesters in the current academic year (Summer to Spring).
Interpreting the Engagement Information for your Course(s)
By default when you access TITANium Engagement, you will see a summary view of your engagement for the term selected.
- The Engagement Indicators legend details what each indicator shows. Click on What does this mean? for a further explanation of the engagement indicators.
- Shows an alternative view of your TITANium Engagement, identified by number.
- Your enrolled courses for the selected term, sorted alphabetically.
- Your weekly engagement level/indicators for each course.
- Your overall cumlative activity level for each TITANium course enrolled.
The alternate view of TITANium Engagement displays your level of engagement in numeric format.
- The Alternative Engagement Indicators legend details what each indicator shows. Click on What does this mean? for a further explanation of the engagement indicators.
- The student’s numeric level of engagement for each week of the course.
- The student’s numeric cumulative level of engagement for the entire course.