Updating Your Mail Password on Your Apple iOS Device
This article covers updating your Mail password on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) after changing your campus password.
1. Tap on the Mail icon and then enter your new password when prompted.
Tap on the Mail icon.
You will be prompted to enter your new campus password.
Then tap OK.
Didn't work? Wait a few minutes and try again.
Sometimes it can take up to two hours for your password change to be recognized by your device.
Still having issues and it's been more than two hours? Follow these steps.
2. Tap the Settings icon.
3. Tap Passwords & Accounts.
4. Tap on your campus email account.
5. Tap on the Account name.
6. Enter your new password and then tap Done.
- Enter your new password in the Password field.
- Then tap Done.