Updating Your Mail Password on Your Android Device
This quick guide covers updating your email password on your Android device after changing your campus password.
These instructions show the Android 4.3 OS (Jellybean) release on a Samsung Galaxy device. You may need to consult your device’s instruction manual to find similar instructions for your device.
1. Tap on the Settings icon.
2. Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
3. Under Common Settings, tap Settings.
4. Under Account Settings, tap your username.
5. Tap Password to update your password to match the email server.
6. Enter your new campus password and then tap OK.