Accessing your Titan Direct Access Student eBooks in TITANium
This guide shows students how to access their Titan Direct Access course material(s) from TITANium after they have created their Titan Direct Access account/bookshelf.
- Students can also gain access to their Titan Direct Access course material(s) from My Courses.
INFO: Currently the Titan Direct Access Program is a new pilot program. Not all of your course material will be listed in Titan Direct Access.
ALERT: Please follow these instructions on creating a new Titan Direct Access account/bookshelf before following the instructions below.
1. Log into your Student Portal, enter your CSUF username and password and then click Login.
Go to my.fullerton.edu to log into your Portal.
- Enter your CSUF username and password.
- Click Login.
2. Enter TITANium from Portal.
To access your ebooks in Titanium:
- In the My Courses window, click Click here for detailed information on course availabilty to be directed to the My Courses landing page. Here you will see a list of your enrolled courses as well as the courses that have been made available by your instructor in TITANium.
- In the Default Apps window, click TITANium where you will be directed to TITANium's landing page.
INFO: Be aware that not all TITANium courses made available by your instruction will have Titan Direct Access course material. Only those courses listed My Courses with a Titan Direct Access View eBook... hyperlink will have your available Titan Direct Access course material in your TITANium.
2.1. On the My Courses landing page, click a course that has been made available by your instructor.
- Courses made available by your instructor are listed in this section.
- Click on a TITANium course. (You will be directed to TITANium's landing page before entering your course.)
- Courses that have NOT been made available by your instructor, but you are enrolled in, are listed here.
INFO: You will be directed to the TITANium landing page.
2.2. On the TITANium landing page, click the current TITANium semester block.
3. Click your TITANium Course with Titan Direct Access course material.
Click the TITANium course that has your Titan Direct Access course material (i.e. Spring 2017 HCOM 242-1 54321). This course is identified in your My Courses window with the View eBook:... hyperlink.
4. Click Titan Direct Access eBook.
Click the following if you are a:
INFO: The Titan Direct Access eBook link is only for eMaterial purchased through the Titan Direct Access program. This link will take you directly to your eBook (eMaterial) on your Titan Direct Access Bookshelf at VitalSourse. If you have other purchased eBooks added to your CSUF VitalSourse account you will be able to view them once you are on your VitalSource Home page.
4.1. Type your campus email (i.e. email@example.com) and log into your Bookshelf account, click Continue.
Log into your CSUF Bookshelf account with your student email address, click Continue. You will then be required to enter your VitalSource Bookshelf password.
Once logged into your CSUF Bookshelf account Your Titan Direct Access eBook will open in your Bookshelf.
WARNING: DO NOT skip this step.
* If you need assistance creating your Titan Direct Access Bookshelf account at VitalSource view the instructions for creating a Titan Direct Access Bookshelf account.
Re-entering Titan Direct Access eBook in TITANium.
5. Your Titan Direct Access eBook will open in your Bookshelf account.
Once your Titan Direct Access eBook is open in your Bookshelf, you will have access to all of your eBooks in your CSUF Bookshelf.
Need More Help?
- Titan Shops - email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (657)278-4998. Contact Titan Shops to order/purchase Titan Direct Access course material.
- Student IT HelpDesk - email: StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or call (657)278-8888. Contact the Student IT HelpDesk for all other technical issues with your Portal or Titanium account.
VitalSource - http://support.vitalsource.com See the VitalSource support website for Bookshelf mobile apps, FAQ, etc.
- https://myaccount.vitalsource.com - Access your Bookshelf directly through VitalSource
Created by DBH