Accessing your Titan Direct Access Student eBooks in TITANium
This guide shows students how to access their Titan Direct Access course material(s) from TITANium after they have created their Titan Direct Access account/bookshelf.
- Students can also gain access to their Titan Direct Access course material(s) from My Courses.
INFO: Currently the Titan Direct Access Program is a new pilot program. Not all of your course material will be listed in Titan Direct Access.
ALERT: Please follow these instructions on creating a new Titan Direct Access account/bookshelf before following the instructions below.
1. Log into your CSUF Student Portal.
Follow the instructions at Logging into the Campus Portal, if you need assistance logging into the campus portal.
2. Enter the TITANium portal.
Follow the instructions for assistance Accessing TITANium in the Portal.
Students, follow the specific instructions for accessing your TITANium courses identified for students.
Be aware that not all TITANium courses made available by your instructor will have Titan Direct Access course material. Only those courses listed in My Courses with a Titan Direct Access View eBook... hyperlink will have Titan Direct Access course material.
3. Click your TITANium Course with Titan Direct Access course material.
To access your eBook, click the TITANium course that has your Titan Direct Access course material (i.e. Spring 2017 HCOM 242-1 54321). This course is identified in your My Courses window with the View eBook... hyperlink.
4. Click Titan Direct Access eBook.
The Titan Direct Access eBook link is only for eMaterial purchased through the Titan Direct Access program. This link will take you directly to your eBook (eMaterial) on your Titan Direct Access Bookshelf at VitalSourse. If you have other purchased eBooks added to your CSUF VitalSourse account you will be able to view them once you are on your VitalSource Home page.
5. First time entering Titan Direct Access eBook in TITANium.
5.1. Type your campus email (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and log into your Bookshelf account, click Continue.
Log into your CSUF Bookshelf account with your student email address, then click Continue. Once logged into your CSUF Bookshelf account Your Titan Direct Access eBook will open in your Bookshelf.
You will be required to enter your VitalSource Bookshelf password. This is your uniquely created password.
WARNING: DO NOT skip this step. You must have a Titan Direct Access Bookshelf account created at VitalSource.
* For assistance creating your Titan Direct Access Bookshelf account at VitalSource, view the instructions Creating a Titan Direct Access Bookshelf account.
You will be automatically logged into your CSUF Bookshelf account when you click the eBook link.
6. Your Titan Direct Access eBook will open in your Bookshelf account.
Once you are logged into your Bookshelf, you will have access to all of your CSUF Bookshelf eMaterial.
Need More Help?
- Titan Shops - email: email@example.com or call (657)278-4998. Contact Titan Shops to order/purchase Titan Direct Access course material.
- Student IT HelpDesk - email: StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or call (657)278-8888. Contact the Student IT HelpDesk for all other technical issues with your Portal or Titanium account.
VitalSource - http://support.vitalsource.com See the VitalSource support website for Bookshelf mobile apps, FAQ, etc.
- https://myaccount.vitalsource.com - Access your Bookshelf directly through VitalSource
Created by DBH