Requesting Mitel Clearspan Communicator Access
This article covers how campus faculty and staff can request access to the Mitel Clearspan Communicator softphone app which allows users to make/receive calls using their campus extension.
You are able to submit this request for yourself or on behalf of another user.
1. Open your web browser to the Mitel Clearspan Communicator (Softphone) Request Form.
2. If prompted, log in with your campus username and password. Then click Login.
3. First, choose which device(s) you want to use with Communicator.
4. Place a checkmark to indicate you understand not to use your softphone to call emergency services such as 911. Then click Submit.
5. If this request is for another person, enter their name in the Requested For field. Then click Checkout.
Do NOT put the other person's name in the Special instructions field as the request will not process properly. If you are having difficulties entering another person's name in the Requested for field, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777.
- If you are submitting this request on behalf of another person, enter their name in the Requested for field.
- Then click either Checkout button.
6. Your request has been submitted and you will receive an email confirmation of your submission. The request will be processed within one business day and you will receive an email with further instructions once the request is complete.
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.