Running the Titan Degree Audit (Students)
This article covers how students can run their Titan Degree Audit (TDA).
2. Select the program (major) for the TDA.
2.1. Run the TDA for your current major.
Ensure the radio button next to Run Current Programs is selected. This will run the TDA for your current major which is shown.
2.2. Run the TDA for a different major.
If you want to view your TDA for another major (for example, if you're thinking of changing your major), you can run a "what-if" TDA.
- Ensure the radio button next to Run for 'what-if' Program is selected.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the degree you want to use for the TDA.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the catalog year.
2.3. When making selections, wait for the Refreshing message to disappear before making additional selections.
3. Select the Format for the TDA.
Select either HTML or PDF for the format.
The PDF format is best for downloading or printing the TDA. The HTML format is interactive and allows you to drill down to specific information in the graphs and expand/collapse sections of the body of the TDA to easily locate missing requirements and descriptions of courses that meet the missing requirements.
NOTE: There is only one Run Type available.
5. Stay on the page for a few minutes while the process runs.
You do not need to refresh the browser or click the Update button while the process is running.
6. Review the TDA by scrolling down the screen.
To learn more about how to interpret the information on your TDA, view the How to Interpret TDA article.
6.1. If you select the HTML format, you can click on Close All Sections.
6.2. Click on the arrow next to a section to expand it.
6.3. Click on a course ID to view more about the course.
6.4. If you selected PDF as the format, scroll down to view/download the PDF version.
You can either use the Adobe tools in the PDF preview or click on the Download PDF Audit link.
7. To exit, click on the Settings icon and then click Log Out.
- Click on the Settings icon at the top right.
- Select Log Out.