Accessing the Titan Degree Planner
This article covers how faculty, staff, and students can access the Titan Degree Planner (TDP).
NOTE: Faculty and staff need to request access to run TDPs; visit this site to learn more about the Campus Solutions Access Request Form.
1. Click on the Students or Faculty/Staff login on the CSUF homepage.
- Navigate to www.fullerton.edu.
- Click either Students or Faculty & Staff.
2. Enter your campus username and password. Then click Login.
3. Click on Titan Online.
Depending on your portal settings, you may see a direct link to the Titan Degree Audit as a widget on your portal homepage. If so, you can use that link instead.
4. Click on Titan Online again.
5. Click on the Titan Degree Audit (TDA) link.
6.1. Enter the CWID or name of the student and then click Submit/Search.
- Enter the Campus-Wide ID (CWID) of the student on the left.
- Or enter the student's name on the right.
- Then click Submit (if searching by CWID) or Search (if searching by name).
NOTE: There is no partial matching on searching by name. You must enter a full first name and/or a full last name in order to find students.
6.2. Click the Select icon next to the student.
You may get multiple search results if you search by name so locate the appropriate student and click the select icon next to the student.
7. Select Plan.
You're now ready to create and view your Titan Degree Plan!