Viewing and Modifying a Plan
This article covers how faculty, staff, and students can view and modify a Titan Degree Plan (TDP) for a student.
NOTE: Faculty and staff need to request access to run TDPs; visit this site to learn more about the Campus Solutions Access Request Form.
The TDP automatically creates a plan for all students with their current major. When a major is changed, a new plan will be created with the new major once the change of major has been processed.
1. Click Plan to access the Titan Degree Planner.
For more detail on how to access the Titan Degree Planner, view the Accessing Titan Degree Planner article.
2. To view or modify your plan, select Edit Plan from the Action drop-down menu.
- Click on the drop-down menu under Action.
- Select Edit Plan.
Be patient! It may take a minute to open your plan, especially if this is the first time you are accessing it.
3. At the top of the plan, you will see tips and links to help resources.
To hide these tips, click Hide Help.
4. Scroll down to view your audit and view your outstanding requirements.
View the audit on the left to look for requirements that are missing. To understand the icons you see in the audit, view the legend at the bottom left of the page (duplicated in the image below).
There are two ways to add courses to your plan: you can drag courses from the audit to the plan OR click the add button in a semester.
1. Drag a course from the audit on the left to a semester on the right.
2. Click the plus icon in the semester on the right.
2.1. Enter the department code for the course you want to add.
As you start typing, suggestions will pop up and you can select one.
2.2. Start to enter the course number to view available courses and then select a course.
Course numbers in TDP begin with a dash (-) which is automatically added when you look up courses to add to your plan. However, if you backspace in that field it's possible to remove the dash.
Remember to re-add the dash when looking up course numbers if you accidentally remove it!
2.3. Click OK to add the course to your plan.
The course is now added to your plan.
1. Click on the Edit icon in the semester where the course appears.
2. Place a checkmark next to the course(s) you want to remove. Then click Delete.
- Place a checkmark to each course you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
3. Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the course(s).
The course is now removed from the semester.
You can easily move courses from one semester to another by dragging and dropping them.
1. Drag a course from its current semester to another semester.
The course now appears in the semester that you moved it to.
1. Click the plus sign at the top of the plan on the right.
2. Select the semester/year that you want to add to your plan. Then click OK.
The additional semester will now show up on your plan.
If you don't plan on taking courses during a particular semester (for example during Winter or Summer), you can remove the semester from your plan.
Removing a semester will delete the semester and all courses in it.
1. Click the trash icon next to the semester you want to delete.
2. Click Yes to confirm you want to delete the semester.
The semester is now removed from your plan.
This will remove ALL courses from your plan. This is best used if you want to completely start over with your plan.
1. Click on the minus sign icon at the top right of the plan.
2. Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete all courses from your plan.
All of your courses will be deleted, but the semesters should still be present. You can now add new courses to your plan.
Validating your plan allows you to check which audit requirements have been met and which are still remaining.
It is highly recommended that you meet with an advisor to approve your plan and ensure that you are not missing any requirements.
1. Click the checkmark at the top of the plan.
Be patient! This may take a few minutes.