Retrieving Faculty Additional Employment Contracts/Appointment Letters
This article covers how authorized users can access and download Faculty Additional Employment contracts/appointment letters from My Workplace in Titan Online.
1. Log in to Titan Online and access My Workplace.
2. Select Faculty Appointments.
3. Select Faculty Additional Employment Contracts.
4. Enter search criteria to narrow down the appointments that will appear. Then click Search.
You may use any combination of the search criteria to narrow down the search results; however, it is recommended to either enter the EmplID (CWID) or Department ID and Term.
5. The faculty contract PDF file(s) will appear. Select the appropriate faculty contract by checking the latest Run Date and Time field.
Each PDF file contains one appointment per Empl ID/CWID.
- Click on the hyperlink in the Title column to open the PDF.
- If there are multiple files for the same faculty member, check the Run Date to find the latest run date/time.
6. The PDF will open in a new window/tab. Print the PDF, obtain the necessary signatures, and then store the signed documents in the appropriate location.
The screenshot below is of a draft appointment letter; content and formatting may be different from actual appointment letters.
When you open a PDF in your web browser, you should see options to save and print the PDF when you hover your mouse over the document.
Need More Help?
For more information on the Faculty Additional Employment processes and whom to contact with questions about the processes, view the Faculty Additional Employment website.
For training and how-to assistance, contact IT Training at 657-278-5647 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or email@example.com.