How Do Faculty Access Titan Mobile?
This article covers how faculty can download and use Titan Mobile to access their Faculty Center using the iFullerton app on iOS and Android devices.
Please note that the screenshots in this guide were taken on an iPhone 6 screen. Titan Mobile is responsive, so it will display differently depending on the size of your screen.
Titan Mobile is available in the iFullerton app. If you already have the iFullerton app installed on your device, you will need to update the app prior to accessing Titan Mobile. If you do not currently have the iFullerton app installed on your device, it can be downloaded by clicking on the appropriate link below:
Login to Titan Mobile using the same username and password that you use to access the campus portal.
1. Open the iFullerton app and tap Titan Mobile.
2. Enter your campus username and password. Then tap Login.
Enter your campus username and password. Then tap Login.
Even if you are signed in to the iFullerton app, you will be required to sign in again to use Titan Mobile.
Navigating Titan Mobile
On the Titan Mobile home page, you can tap on an icon to access a Faculty Center service, tap the home icon to return to this home screen, or tap on the power icon to log out. The left menu is always available for you to navigate.
- To access Faculty Center services, tap on an icon on the home screen.
- Return to this home screen at any time by tapping on the home icon at the top of the screen.
- Log out of Titan Mobile by tapping the power icon.
- The left menu allows you to access the same services as the home screen and is available on every screen in Titan Mobile.
- You can also use your mobile browser's back button to navigate back to a previous page.
Tap hyperlinks and icons for more information or to access sub-menus
Some services may offer additional information if you tap on a hyperlink or icon.
- For example, you can tap the Change Term hyperlink to change which term's information you are viewing.
- Or you can tap on the class roster icon to access the class roster for your class.
Use the left menu or tap your browser's back button to return to the previous screen.
- Tap the left menu to navigate to another service.
- You can also use your browser's back button to return to the previous screen.
Some pages will have a Return button at the bottom that takes you back to the previous screen.
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.