Removing Unused Fields From Your View
This article covers how to apply personalization settings to remove fields and tabs that are not used at CSUF from your view when creating a purchase requisition.
1. Log in to CFS.
2. From the NavBar, click on Navigator > Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions.
If you have added Add/Update Requisitions as a navigation tile, you can just click on the icon on your homepage. You can view instructions on adding a navigation tile for more information.
- Click on the NavBar icon.
- Use the Navigator to navigate to Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions.
3. Click Add.
4. Click Personalize.
Click the Personalize link in the Line section at the bottom of the page.
5. Scroll down and click Copy Settings.
6. Click on the Lookup icon.
7. Click on FL_REQ_ENTRY.
You may see several settings listed. Click on FL_REQ_ENTRY.
8. Click OK.
9. Scroll down and click OK.
10. You will need to refresh the page. Click Add/Update Requisitions.
At the top of the page, click Add/Update Requisitions to refresh the page.
11. Click Add.
12. You're done! The fields that are not used at CSUF are hidden.
The fields and tabs that are not used at CSUF are hidden. You can continue with creating a requisition or log out of the system. Your settings will be saved.