Accessing Your Class Roster
This article covers how faculty can access, print, and download their class roster for the classes they teach.
1. Log in to your Faculty Center.
2. Click on the Class Roster icon next to your class.
3. To print a copy of the roster, click on Printer Friendly Version.
4. To download the roster into Microsoft Excel, click on the Download icon.
4.1. Click Open to open the roster in Excel. Or click Save to save a copy to your computer. Then click OK.
- Choose Open With Microsoft Excel to open the file now. Choose Save File to save the file to your computer now.
- Then click OK.
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.