How Do I Access Human Resources?
This article covers how to log in to PeopleSoft/CMS Human Resources which is the campus's human resources system.
1. Log in to the campus portal and access Titan Online.
Human Resources-related functionality can be found primarily in two sections on Titan Online: Employee Self Service and Human Resources.
Employee Self Service contains functionality for employees to view and manage their personal HR information. For example, an employee can update their mailing address, report absences, or make changes to their benefits.
Human Resources contains functionality for authorized users to view and manage HR data for employees in their department(s). For example, an authorized user can hire student workers, review staff/management absences, or create a contract for a part-time faculty.
1. Locate the Employee Self Service section and then select the functionality you want to access.
Access to Employee Self Service is granted automatically to all state employees.
- Locate the Employee Self Service section in Titan Online.
- Select the functionality you want to access (e.g., Report and View Absences).
2. While you are in Employee Self-Service, the Titan Online banner will appear at the top of the page. Click Home to return to the main Titan Online page.
Click the Home button at the top right to return to the main Titan Online page and navigate to another functionality.
1. Locate the Human Resources section and then click Human Resources.
Access to the Human Resources section requires a PeopleSoft HR Access Request Form.
2. You are now viewing the Human Resources homepage. Use the Main Menu at the top of the page, the left menu on the sidebar, or Favorites (if you have set them up) to access functionality.
You're done! Use the Main Menu, left menu, or Favorites (if you have set them up) to access functionality.