This article covers how campus faculty, staff, and students can access 25Live, the campus calendar and room scheduling application.
Who has access to 25Live?
All campus students, faculty, and staff have view-only access to the 25Live public calendars and can access 25Live to view them.
To get access to advanced features such as adding events to a campus calendar, please email 25Live@fullerton.edu.
Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are the recommended browsers for 25Live.
1. Log in to the campus portal.
2. Click on the 25Live link in the portal.
- Click on More Apps in the left menu in the portal to find the 25Live link.
- Or you can enter "25Live" into the portal app search.
3. Click Sign In either at the top right or bottom left of the screen
4. You're signed in!
Need More Help?
Please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance with 25Live.