Publishing an Event to a Campus Calendar
This article covers how users can publish an event in 25Live to campus calendar(s) after they saved it as a draft.
This article assumes that you have already added the event to 25Live and saved it as a draft.
1. Log in to 25Live.
2. Locate the event that you want to publish and click on it to open it.
There are several places where you can look up an event in 25Live:
- Use the Search Events box in the Quick Search.
- If you have created and starred an event search for your calendar(s), you can access it under Your Starred Event Searches.
- Your Event Drafts will have access to all of the events that you have scheduled and/or requested that are in draft status.
- Recently Viewed and Your Starred Events will show any events that you recently access or starred.
- The Events tab will allow you to search for events or create event searches.
3. Click on the Event State and select Confirmed.
- At the top right of the Details tab, click on Draft in the Event State field.
- Select Confirmed.
4. The Event State is now Confirmed.
5. The event should show up automatically on the selected calendar(s) within about 15-20 minutes.
You may need to use the calendar on the right to select the day of the event so you can see your event on the calendar.
If your event does not show up after 30 minutes, please email 25Live@fullerton.edu for assistance.
Need More Help?
Please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance with 25Live.