Updating Your Microsoft Office Apps
This article covers how to update your login on Microsoft Office apps after the User Login Change.
1. Open the Office app that you want to update. Then click on the Account link on the bottom left.
In Microsoft OneNote, you may have to click File and then select Account.
In Microsoft Teams, you may have to click on your profile image at the top right to find the sign out option.
2. Check that the User Information is for your CSUF account. Then click Sign out.
- Check that the account listed is your CSUF account and not a personal Microsoft account. If your personal account is listed, click Switch Account to enter your CSUF email address and switch to your CSUF account.
- Then click Sign out.
3. Click Yes to complete the sign out.
4. Click Sign In.
If you are on a personal device, you may be signed in with your personal Microsoft account. If so, click Switch Account to sign in with your CSUF account.
5. Enter your campus email address. Then click Next.
- Enter your campus email address. Faculty/staff should enter their @fullerton.edu email address; students should enter their @csu.fullerton.edu email address.
- Then click Next.
6. Enter your campus password. Then click Sign In.
Your campus email address should already be populated on this screen, but if not, you can type it in.
- Enter your campus password. This is the same password that you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then click Sign In.
7. You're now signed in to this Microsoft app!
For Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, when you sign in to one application, you are automatically signed in to the other Office applications. However, you will want to check other apps to make sure that they have updated correctly.
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.