Logging in to Outlook Mobile App with Duo Authentication
This article covers how to log in to your Outlook Mobile App with Duo authentication.
The steps below include screenshots from an Android device for faculty/staff, but the instructions are the same for Apple iOS/iPad OS and for student accounts.
1. Open the Outlook app on your device.
2. Tap on the profile picture at the top left of the Outlook app.
3. Tap on the Settings gear icon at the bottom left.
4. Tap on your account under Mail Accounts.
Faculty/staff should see an @fullerton.edu mail account; students should see an @csu.fullerton.edu account.
5. Scroll down and tap Delete Account.
6. Tap Delete.
7. Enter your campus email address. Then tap Continue.
You may be taken back to the Get Started screen. If so, just tap Get Started to get to the Add account screen.
- Enter your campus email address. Faculty/staff should enter their @fullerton.edu email address; students should enter their @csu.fullerton.edu email address.
- Then tap Continue.
8. Enter your campus password and then tap Sign In.
- Enter your campus password. This is the same password that you use for the campus portal.
- Then click Sign In.
9. Click Send Me a Push to authenticate with the Duo Mobile app.
Don't have Duo Mobile app? View instructions on how to set up the Duo Mobile app.
10. Tap Approve on your mobile device to approve the login. You're done!
11. Tap Add to add another campus email account. Or tap Maybe Later if you do not want to add another account now.
12. You're done! It may take a few minutes for your emails, calendar events, and other information to populate in the app.
Did your Outlook contacts get removed from your device?
1. Tap on the profile picture at the top left of the Outlook app.
2. Tap on the Settings gear icon at the bottom left.
3. Tap on your account under Mail Accounts.
4. Tap the slider next to Save Contacts to save your Outlook contacts to this device.
Please note that if you have personal contacts saved to your Apple device, you will only be able to synchronize your Outlook contacts with ONE device. For example, if you have personal contacts on your iPhone and iPad, you will not be able to synchronize Outlook contacts with both devices.
5. Tap Save to save the contacts to your device.
Depending on your device type, the verbiage may be slightly different.