Updating Web Apps with Duo Authentication
This article covers how to update web apps such as Adobe.com, Microsoft Office Online (e.g., Word Online), Outlook on the Web, Adobe Sign, and Smartsheet with Duo authentication.
1. After choosing to sign in to the web app, you will see the Microsoft sign in screen. Enter your campus email address (if not already populated). Then click Next.
- Enter your campus email address. Faculty/staff should enter their @fullerton.edu email address.
- Then click Next.
2. Enter your campus password. Then click Sign In.
- Enter your campus password. This is the same password that you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then click Sign In.
3. Click Send Me a Push to authenticate with the Duo Mobile app.
Don't have Duo Mobile app? View instructions on how to set up the Duo Mobile app.
4. Tap Approve on your mobile device to approve the login.
5. You're done!
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.