Authorizing SPSS Statistics Trial Software (Enter Authorization Code)
This article covers how to Authorize your Trial software version of SPSS Statistics.
- Once the software has been installed, you will be prompted to authorize it.
- OMG I can’t find my Authorization Code!
- Don’t panic! Check your student email account. You should have received an email with the license serial number when you placed the order.
** This is CSUs official SPSS software. The trial download is the FULL VERSION of SPSS Statistics once activated with your CSUF Authorized Software Code.
NOTE: These instructions were done on a PC, however instructions on a Mac are similar.
1. Launch SPSS.
Once SPSS Statistics has been installed, launch SPSS Statistics.
If your Firewall appears when SPSS Statistics is running, click Allow Access for the program to continue.
2. Click License Product.
Click License Product under the Section: Already purchased IBM SPSS Statistics?
3. Click Next.
(If you receive a pop-up asking you if you want to make changes to your computer, click Yes to continue.)
4. Select Authorized User License.
5. Enter your Authorization Code.
Enter your Authorization Code you received in your email.
NOTE: Don't have your code? Visit: Get your SPSS Statistics & SPSS AMOS Authorized Software Code
6. Your Authorization Code will be processed.
Once your Authorization Code has finished processing, click Next.
7. Click Finish.
Congratulations! You have installed and authorized your SPSS Statistics software.