Changing Your Clearspan Password
This article covers how to change your Clearspan password which is used to sign in to the Clearspan Engage WebEx desktop and mobile softphone apps.
You are required to change your Clearspan password once a year. Consider changing your Clearspan password in October when you update your campus password for convenience! For more about changing your campus password, visit the Password Policy website.
1. Open your browser to the Clearspan MyPhone website.
Open your web browser to the Clearspan MyPhone website.
2. Enter your Clearspan username and current password.
Don't remember your Clearspan email address or password? Or has your password already expired? Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.
- Enter your Clearspan email address: [your 10 digit campus phone number]@fullerton.edu (e.g., [email protected]) and your current Clearspan password.
- Then click Login.
3. Click on Passwords under the Profile menu.
4. First, click Set web access password. Then type your current password. Next, enter your new password twice. Then click OK.
- Select Set web access password.
- Enter your current Clearspan password.
- Enter your new Clearspan password twice.
- Then click OK.