Updating Your Adobe Creative Cloud App
This article covers how to update your Adobe Creative Cloud App after the User Login Change.
If you use Adobe mobile apps with your campus login, you may need to update them using similar steps to the ones below.
1. Open the Adobe Creative Cloud app.
3. Click Continue.
4. Once you are signed out, enter your campus email address and then click Continue.
5. If prompted, click on Company or School Account.
Please note if you have a personal Adobe account that is tied to your campus email account, the personal Adobe account is not impacted by this update.
6. Enter your campus email address and then click Next.
7. Enter your campus email address. Then click Sign In.
Your campus email address should already be populated on this screen, but if not, you can type it in.
- Enter your campus password. This is the same password that you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then click Sign In.
8. Choose whether or not you want to stay signed in.
If you are signing in to a computer you use frequently, choose Yes to reduce the number of times you are asked to sign in again.
9. You're done! It may take a few minutes for your Creative Cloud account to sync your settings and items (e.g., fonts, saved projects).
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.