Logging in to Web Apps with Microsoft Authenticator (Alumni)
This article covers how to log in to web apps such as Microsoft Office Online (e.g., Word Online), and Outlook on the Web with Microsoft Authenticator.
1. After choosing to sign in to the web app, you will see the Microsoft sign in screen. Enter your campus email address (if not already populated). Then click Next.
- Enter your campus email address (e.g., [email protected]).
- Then click Next.
2. Enter your campus password. Then click Sign In.
- Enter your campus password. This is the same password that you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then click Sign In.
3. Enter the code that you received via text message. Then click Verify.
- Enter the code you received via text message on your phone.
- Click Verify.
- Didn't get the text message? Click Sign in another way to have Microsoft Authenticator call your phone.
4. If you are on a device that you use frequently, click Yes to stay signed in.
5. You're done!
Need More Help?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-8888 for additional assistance.