Setting Up Mail with Your Office 365 Email on Your iOS Device
This article covers how faculty/staff can set up the Mail app on their Apple iOS device (e.g. iPad, iPhone) with their campus Office 365 email.
1. Tap on Settings.
2. Tap Mail. Then tap Add Account.
- Tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
If your device is on iOS 9 or below, the setting is Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Exchange.
5. Enter your campus email address and password. Then tap Next.
- Enter your campus email address as firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. email@example.com). Then type your current campus password.
- Type a description for the account (optional).
- Tap Next.
6. Enter the server as outlook.office365.com and your username as firstname.lastname@example.org. Then tap Next.
- Enter outlook.office365.com as the server name.
- Enter your username as email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Then type in your current campus password.
- Tap Next.
NOTE: Leave the Domain field blank.
7. Select the types of account information you want to sync on this device. Then tap Save.
Set the slider to green next to each account item you want to be able to view on this device. Then tap Save.
8. You're done!
Once you start seeing your emails appear in the Mail app, you're all done!
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777.