Scheduling Skype/Lync Meetings Using Outlook 2016
This article covers how to schedule a Skype Meeting from your Microsoft Outlook 2016 calendar.
NOTE: When created in Outlook 2016, Skype meetings are labeled as "Online Meetings."
1. Open the Lync 2011 desktop client.
You must be signed in to Lync 2011 in order to schedule a Lync/Skype meeting.
2. Open your Outlook calendar and click Meeting.
3. Click Online Meeting.
4. Then select Add Online Meeting.
5. Select the attendees and enter meeting details. Then click Send.
- Select attendees and enter meeting details.
- You can write above the "Join online meeting" line but do not make any changes below.
- Click Send.