Get your SPSS Statistics & SPSS AMOS Authorized Software Code
This article covers how to retrieve a Authorized Software Code for SPSS & AMOS for CSUF faculty/staff.
** This is CSUs official SPSS software. The trial download is the FULL VERSION of SPSS Statistics & SPSS AMOS once activated with your CSUF Authorized Software Code.
NOTE: These instructions are identical for SPSS Statistics and SPSS AMOS (and can be retrieved at the same time if available or not previously ordered).
1. Go to the Faculty & Staff Software page and click Get Adobe or SPSS Software Codes.
- Open your browser to the Faculty & Staff Software page.
- Click Get Adobe or SPSS Software Codes.
2. Type your Portal username and password.
In the Faculty and Staff Sign In box:
- Type your Campus Portal username: (i.e. lanalane)
- Type your Campus password
Click Sign In.
3. Find IBM SPSS software.
- Locate the desired IBM SPSS software to order. Select one of the software titles, IBM SPSS Statistics or IBM SPSS Amos, to add to your cart (or you can add both items to your cart on the same purchase if desired and if available).
- Click Add to Cart.
NOTE: Selections must be made one at a time for processing purposes.
4. Click View Your Cart.
NOTE: If you ordered your software previously, click View ordered license to view a history of your Ordered Software Licenses.
4.1. You can also click View Cart & Place Order at the top left of this page.
You can also click View Cart & Place Order at the top left of this page.
5. Review IBM SPSS order.
Review your order at the top of the page, read the user agreement.
Scroll towards the bottom of the page to continue.
6. Place your order.
- Place a check mark in the box indicating you have read and understand the agreement.
- Click Place your Order.
7. Submit your order.
8. SPSS License Serial Number (display window and email confirmation).
View your ordered software license. You will receive a display window and email confirmation with your SPSS Statistics License Serial Number/ Redeem Code (or SPSS AMOS License Serial Number/ Redeem Code). Have this license serial number handy when installing IBM's SPSS Statistics, you will need it to validate your software installation.
- To download SPSS Statistics, proceed to the next step: Downloading SPSS Statistics
- To download SPSS AMOS, proceed to the next step: Downloading SPSS AMOS
NOTE: Your SPSS License Serial Number (Authorization Code) will be emailed to the CSUF account you signed into the Software Licensing Provisioning site as (i.e. email@example.com).