Authorizing AMOS Trial Software (Enter Authorization Code)
This article covers how to Authorize your Trial software version of SPSS AMOS.
- Once the software has been installed, you will be prompted to authorize it.
- OMG I can’t find my Authorization Code!
- Don’t panic! First, check your student email account. You should have received an email with the license serial number when you placed the order.
- I think I deleted that email!
- Okay. Go to the CSUF e-Licensing site and select Faculty & Staff. Log on with your Portal username and password. Click View Purchased License on the left. Voila! There are all of the serial numbers for software that you purchased through CSUF.
** This is CSUs official SPSS software. This is the FULL VERSION of SPSS AMOS.
NOTE: These instructions were done on a PC, however instructions on a Mac are similar.
1. Locate the SPSS AMOS License Authorization Wizard.
By default, the application should be in Program Files > IBM > AMOS > 24 > law.exe.
You can also use the search function to locate the wizard.
Run the application.
NOTE: If you have two Program Files folders, check the folder Program Files (x86) in order to locate the IBM > AMOS folder after installing SPSS AMOS. This is usually the case if you have a 64-bit PC OS system.
**These instructions were made on a Windows 7 OS system.
2. License Status, click Next.
3. Select Authorized User License.
On the Product Authorization window, select Authorized user license.
NOTE: You must be connected to the internet before you can authorize your software.
4. Enter your Authorization Code.
Enter your Authorization Code you received in your email.
NOTE: Don't have your code? Visit: Get your SPSS & AMOS Authorized Software Code
5. Your Authorization Code will be processed.
Once your Authorization Code has finished processing, click Next.
6. Licensing completed, click Finish.
Congratulations! You have installed and authorized your SPSS AMOS software.