Install Global Protect for Mac
This article will demonstrate how to install the Global Protect VPN client on your Mac
You need to be enrolled in Duo security and have the Duo Mobile app or a keychain fob in your possession.
1. Download the GlobalProtect Agent.
Download Mac 32/64 bit GlobalProtect agent
2. Go to your Downloads folder, locate GlobalProtect.pkg and double click on the file and click on Continue on the Welcome window
3. Ensure the the GlobalProtect checkbox is selected and Click Continue
4. Enter your username and password to allow the installation and click on Install Software
5. If you are using macOS High Sierra 10.13 or higher you will see the following prompt. Click on Open Security Preferences
6. Ensure the lock in the lower left hand corner is unlocked and click on Allow
7. After installation you will see the GlobalProtect icon in the Menu bar
8. If you don't see the icon in your Menu bar, open your applications folder and look for the GlobalProtect application icon and launch it
Still need help?
Contact the IT faculty and staff helpdesk at (657)278-7777 or email@example.com