Adding a Landline to Your Duo Account
Duo is the two-factor authentication (2FA) service CSUF is using to secure login attempts to various campus services and applications. This article describes the steps needed to add a Landline (home phone, alternate phone, or cell) to your Duo account; this will allow you to use the landline to authenticate with Duo.
Your office phone number is already in the system and there is no need to add it.
1. Visit https://duoauth.fullerton.edu. When adding an initial device you will need to be at your desk to answer your extension
Open up a web browser and go to https://duoauth.fullerton.edu.
2. Enter your username and password and click Sign in
3. Click on Add a new device
4. Click on Call me. You will receive a call on your office phone from Duo, press 1 to continue
5. Select Landline
6. Enter the phone number
7. Select your default device and what action to take when you log in
It is recommended to keep your office phone as the default device
8. Click on Save, click on Continue to Login
If you select a Landline as your default device and choose the option to automatically call this device, remember that you must always be available to answer that phone if Duo calls it.