Students: Changing Your Personal Email
This article covers how students can update their personal email. The personal email is used as an alternate method of communicating with students when they are unable to access their CSUF student account (e.g., forgot password).
1. Log in to the campus portal.
2. Access your portal settings using your profile image at the top right or top left.
- Click on your profile image at the top right.
- Then select Settings.
- Or click on your profile image on the top left.
4. Edit the existing Home email address to the personal email you want to use. If you do not see a Home email address, click Add an Email Address to create it. Click Save to save your changes.
- Edit the Home email address to the personal email address you want to use.
- If you do not see a Home email address, click Add an Email Address.
- Click Save to save your changes.
5. You'll get a confirmation that your change was saved. Click OK. You're done!
You'll also get a confirmation email sent to your CSUF student email account.
Need More Help?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-8888 for additional assistance.