Connecting Your Multimedia Device to CSUF-Multimedia
This article covers how CSUF students and faculty in residence in campus housing can connect their multimedia devices (including gaming systems) to the CSUF-Multimedia wireless network.
1. Open a web browser to the CSUF Wireless Multimedia Device Registration page.
2. If prompted, enter your campus username and password. Then click Login.
3. Choose Adding a new device.
4. Enter your building and room number.
5. Choose the manufacturer and model of your device.
Don't see your device listed? Choose Other and then enter the manufacturer and model of your device.
6. Enter the MAC address of your device. Then click Submit.
Click How to obtain your multimedia device's MAC address to find instructions on how to find your device's MAC address.
8. Your request is submitted! You'll get an email confirming the request.
9. Within 3 business days, you will get an email once the request is complete with additional setup instructions.
Note that you will need to re-authorize the device after this registration expires in one year.
You will now be able to connect your device to the CSUF-Multimedia wireless network using the provided password.
You may get an additional email indicating that your request was closed as complete.