Setting Up Mail with Your Office 365 Email on Your iOS Device_ Students
This article covers how students can set up the Mail app on their Apple iOS device (e.g. iPad, iPhone) with their campus Office 365 email.
1. Tap on Settings.
2. Tap Passwords & Accounts. Then tap Add Account.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
3. Tap Exchange.
4. Enter your campus email address. Then tap Next.
- Enter your campus email address as firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. email@example.com).
- Type a description for the account (optional).
- Tap Next.
5. You will then see a message asking you to sign in to your account. Tap Sign In
6. The CSUF Student Authentication age will pop up. Enter your CSUF email address and Portal password and tap "Sign In"
7. Tap Accept on the Permissions Requested screen
8. Select the types of account information you want to sync on this device. Then tap Save.
Set the slider to green next to each account item you want to be able to view on this device. Then tap Save.
9. You're done!
Once you start seeing your emails appear in the Mail app, you're all done!
Need More Help?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888.