Setting Up Your Mitel Clearspan Communicator on Apple iPhone
This article covers how to set up your Mitel Clearspan Communicator softphone in order to make/receive phone calls for your campus extension on an Apple iPhone.
Before You Get Started
Before you can use Mitel Communicator, you will need to do the following:
Your device must have cell phone service with an active cell phone number in order to use Clearspan Mobile.
1. Go to the Apple App store and download the Clearspan Mobile app.
2. Open the Clearspan Mobile app.
3. Scroll down to read the license agreement and then tap Accept.
4. Tap Accept to accept the terms and conditions.
5. Tap Skip if you want to skip the quick overview.
6. Enter the Server Address and tap Continue.
- Server Address: https://myphone.fullerton.edu
- Do NOT change this field.
7. Enter your myphone.fullerton.edu username and password. Then tap Sign In.
This username and password is different from the username and password you use to log in to the campus portal!
Don't remember your username or password? Contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7777.
- Username: [your 10 digit campus phone number]@fullerton.edu (e.g., email@example.com)
- Password: your myphone.fullerton.edu password provided by Telecom when you requested access to Communicator.
8. Enter your iPhone phone number and tap Continue.
9. Tap Not Now for Clearspan Anywhere Calling.
Clearspan Anywhere is a feature that must be enabled by Telecom.