Troubleshooting & Resources for Clearspan Softphone
This article contains troubleshooting information and resources for the Clearspan Communicator and Clearspan Mobile soft phones.
Having trouble connecting? Try VPN!
With some internet and cellular providers, it is necessary for you to be connected to the CSUF VPN, Global Protect, in order to use Clearspan Communicator or Clearspan Mobile.
You will need to connect to the full tunnel VPN (gpft.fullerton.edu).
Getting a connection error?
If you get an error indicating the connection to the server failed, follow these steps to resolve the issue.
1. Click OK and then click on the settings gear icon in the Communicator app.
2. Select Edit Login Info.
3. Double check the Server Address and your Enterprise Email settings; make corrections if necessary. Then click Save.
- Server Address should be https://myphone.fullerton.edu
- Enterprise Email should be YOUR campus email address.
- Click Save when you are done.
4. Try logging in again.
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.