Approving Travel Request Checklist
A Travel Request will be required if the traveler travels domestically and within 48 states, except for Alaska & Hawaii. The traveler must identify the estimated travel expenses that will be incurred throughout the trip.
- Appropriate options were selected in the following fields:
- Request Policy— selected State Approve then Book
- Request/Trip Name— correct naming convention
- [Month] [Year] [Destination]
- Example: SEP 2017 San Diego, CA
- How will you book your travel?
- Will the hotel cost exceed $275 per night? — Selecting Yes requires entering a comment to explain why the hotel cost exceeds $275
- Trip Type
- Start Date
- End Date
- Report/Trip Purpose
- Traveler/User Type
- Main Destination City
- Additional Cities/State or Cities/Countries Travel To
- Regions Traveling To
- Does this trip contain personal travel? — If yes, provide personal dates and location in Personal Dates and Locations box
- Comment— include reasons of hotel cost exceeding $275, and personal dates and location (if applicable)
- Department ID
If an expense needs to be allocated, send the request back to the traveler and have the traveler refer to the Allocating Expenses Travel Request Instructions for more information.
Ensure these estimated travel expenses have been added (If applicable to the traveler's trip) and reviewed:
Need more help?
Contact Concur Support at [email protected] or at 657-278-3600.