Blanket Travel Request Checklist
A Blanket Travel Request will be required if the traveler requests to go on a business trip in California, within a fiscal year (July 1st – June 30th). Blanket Travel estimated expenses will only apply to parking and mileage.
Appropriate options were selected in the following fields:
- Request Policy— selected State Approve then Book
- Request/Trip Name— correct naming convention
- Blanket Travel FY [Year-Year]
- Example: Blanket Travel FY 2017-2018
- How will you book your travel? — selected Request for Offline/CTP Booking
- Trip Type— selected In-State
- Start Date— selected July 1st, 2017 (use appropriate fiscal year)
- End Date— selected June 30th, 2018 (use appropriate fiscal year)
- Report/Trip Purpose— selected Blanket Travel (Mileage and Parking)
- Traveler/User Type
- Purpose— entered Blanket Travel within California for FY17-FY18 (use appropriate fiscal year)
- Main Destination City— entered Fullerton, California
- State— entered California
- Main Destination Country— entered United States
- Department ID
Select applicable travel expense(s):
Need more help?
Contact Concur Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 657-278-3600.