Approving Blanket Travel Expense Report Checklist
A monthly Blanket Travel Expense Report will be required if the traveler goes on a business trip in California, within a fiscal year (July 1st – June 30th). Blanket Travel expenses will only apply to parking and mileage.
Appropriate options were selected in the following fields:
- Policy— selected State Blanket Travel
- Report/Trip Name— correct naming convention
- Blanket Travel [Month] [Year]
- Example: Blanket Travel SEP 2017
- Report/Trip Start Date— selected first day of the month
- Start Time
- Report/Trip End Date— selected last day of the month
- End Time
- Trip Type— selected In-State
- Main Destination City— selected Fullerton, California
- Additional Cities Traveled To
- Report/Trip Purpose— selected Blanket Travel (Mileage and Parking)
- Event Name/Business Purpose
- Mailing Address Current?
- Comment— included comments about no registration fee for workshops/conferences, or paper Blanket TR# (if applicable)
- Department ID
- Travel expense amount was selected appropriately and within the department’s budget
- Confirmed expense allocations are appropriate (if applicable)
If an expense needs to be allocated, send the request back to the traveler and have the traveler refer to the Allocating Expenses Travel Expense Instructions for more information
Ensure these travel expenses have been added (if applicable to the traveler's trip) and reviewed:
Need more help?
Contact Concur Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 657-278-3600.