Approving P-Card Goods and Services Expense Report
A monthly P-Card Goods/Services Expense Report will be required if any goods and/or services purchases are made on your P-Card. This Expense Report will serve the same purpose as the P-Card Reconciliation Packet.
- P‐Card expense amount was selected appropriately
- P‐Card expense amount is within the department’s budget
- Expense(s) have been itemized and match with the amount spent
- Confirmed expense allocations are appropriate (if applicable)
If an expense needs to be allocated, send the request back to the traveler and have the traveler refer to the Allocating Expenses Travel Expense Instructions for more information
- Receipts are attached to every expense
Check for any expense requiring the following attachments:
Need more help?
Contact Concur Support at email@example.com or at 657-278-3600.