International Travel Request Checklist
An International Travel Request will be required if the traveler travels internationally outside of the United States. You must identify the estimated travel expenses that will be incurred throughout the trip. To ensure you comply with Travel policies, ask your budget coordinator to provide an amount that is allowed for your department to spend on your travel expenses.
- Appropriate options were selected on the following fields:
- Request Policy - selected State Approve then Book
- Request/Trip Name - correct naming convention
- [Month] [Year] [Destination]
- Example: SEP 2019 Paris, FR
- How will you book your travel?
- Will hotel cost exceed$275 per night? - Selecting N/A - Int'l Travel
- Trip Type: International
- Start Date
- End Date
- Report/Trip Purpose
- Traveler/User Type
- Main Destination City
- State: International
- Additional Cities/State or Cities/Countries Travel To
- Regions Traveling To
- Does this trip contain personal travel? - If yes, provide personal dates and location in Personal Dates and Locations box
- Comment - include any additional information regarding your trip
- Department ID
Ensure these estimated travel expenses have been added (if applicable to the traveler's trip) and reviewed:
Contact Concur Support at [email protected] or at 657-278-3600.