Approval Status Check
To check the status of where your request or expense report is in the approval process, please refer to this guide.
Table of Contents
If you need assistance with logging into Concur, please go to Logging into Concur.
Checking Travel Requests Approval Status
Step 1: From the Concur Dashboard, click on Requests.
Step 2: Select the View dropdown to locate your travel requests.
Step 3: After you locate the travel requests, under the Status column you can see where it is at in the approval process.
- Not Submitted - Employee has not submitted travel request for approval.
- Submitting & Pending Approval - Employee submitted travel request and it is pending approval with the employee's approver.
- Sent Back to User - An approver sent the travel request back to an employee.
- Approved - Employee's travel request has been officially approved by all approvers.
Note: Travel Operations no longer approves travel request in Concur. They will review it when the employee submits their expense report for processing.
Checking Expense Reports Approval Status
Step 1: From the Concur Dashboard, click on Expense.
Step 2: Under Report Library, locate your expense report.
Step 3: After you locate your expense report, it will be color coded indicating where it is at in the approval process.
- Blue - Expense report is not submitted.
- Green - Expense report is submitted and pending approval with the employee's approver.
- Red - Expense report is returned by the employee's approver or a member from the processing team.
Need more help?
Contact Concur Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 657-278-3600.