Approving P-Card Travel Expense Report Checklist (New Process)
A monthly P-Card Travel Expense Report will be required if group registration or recruitment expenses are paid on the P-Card Holder’s P-Card for other travelers. This Expense Report will serve the same purpose as the P-Card Reconciliation Packet.
- Appropriate options were selected in the following fields:
- Policy— selected State Travel
- Report/Trip Name‐ correct naming convention
- P‐Card Travel [Month] [Year]
- Example: P‐Card Travel SEP 2017
- Report/Trip Start Date— entered Billing Cycle Start Date
- Start Time
- Report/Trip End Date— entered Billing Cycle End Date
- End Time
- Trip Type
- Main Destination City
- Additional Cities/State or Cities/Countries Travel To
- Report/Trip Purpose— selected P‐Card Paid Travel by/for Other(s) or Recruitment
- Event Name/Business Purpose
- Mailing Address Current?
- Does this trip contain personal travel?
- Department ID
- P‐Card Travel expense amount was selected appropriately and within the department’s budget
- Confirmed expense allocations are appropriate (if applicable)
If an expense needs to be allocated, send the request back to the traveler and have the traveler refer to the Allocating Expenses Travel Expense Instructions for more information.
Each P-Card Travel Expense must have the following information:
Need more help?
Contact Concur Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 657-278-3600.