Adding Navigation Tiles to your Campus Solutions Homepages
This article covers how faculty and staff with access to Campus Solutions/Student Administration can add navigation tiles to their various homepages (e.g., My Homepage-1).
Want to learn how to move navigation tiles around? View Campus Solutions Tile Management.
Choose the method you want to use to add tiles
1. Click on the NavBar icon at the top right.
2. Select My Favorites.
3. Select one of your favorites.
4. Click on the Actions menu and then select Add To Homepage.
- Click on Actions menu (three dots) at the top right.
- Select Add To Homepage.
5. Give your navigation tile a name. Then select the homepage where you want to add the tile. Or create a new homepage (if available).
- Enter a name for your navigation tile. You can also keep the default name that appears which is the same as the functionality (e.g., My Queries).
- Choose the homepage where you want the navigation tile to be added.
- Or, if available, create a new homepage by entering a name for your homepage and then click Add.
6. You'll see a confirmation that your navigation tile was added. Click OK.
7. You will now see the tile you added on the homepage that you added it to.
8. Repeat these steps to add any additional tiles you wish to have on your homepage.
2. Click on the Actions menu (three dots) at the top right.
3. Select Personalize Homepage.
5. Select the section where the tile you want to add is located.
If you're not sure under what section the tile you want is located, you can click on a section to explore the options and return back to this screen if needed.
6. Select the navigation tile you want to add. Or click the left arrow to go back to the previous screen.
- Select the navigation tile you want to add.
- Click the left arrow to go back to the previous screen.
7. Continue adding as many tiles as you would like. Once you are done, click Save to save your changes.
Need More Help?
For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or [email protected].