Running the Titan Degree Audit (Faculty/Staff)
This article covers how faculty and staff can run a Titan Degree Audit (TDA) for a student.
NOTE: Faculty and staff need to request access to run TDAs; visit this site to learn more about the Campus Solutions Access Request Form.
1. Faculty can click on the Titan Degree Audit (TDA) link in their Faculty Center.
3. Enter the CWID or name of the student and then click Submit/Search.
- Enter the Campus-Wide ID (CWID) of the student on the left. Or enter the student's name on the right.
- Then click Submit (if searching by CWID) or Search (if searching by name).
NOTE: There is no partial matching on searching by name. You must enter a full first name and/or a full last name in order to find students.
4. Click the Select icon next to the student.
You may get multiple search results if you search by name so locate the student for whom you want to run a TDA and click the Select icon next to the student.
5. Select the program (major) for the TDA.
5.1. Run the TDA for the student's current major.
Ensure the radio button next to Run Current Programs is selected. This will run the TDA for the degree program shown.
5.2. Run the TDA for a different major.
5.3. When making selections, wait for the Refreshing message to disappear before making additional selections.
6. Select the Format for the TDA.
Select either HTML or PDF for the format.
The PDF format is best for downloading or printing the TDA. The HTML format is interactive and allows you to drill down to specific information in the graphs and expand/collapse sections of the body of the TDA to easily locate missing requirements and descriptions of courses that meet the missing requirements.
NOTE: There is only one Run Type available.
8. Stay on the page for a few minutes while the process runs.
You do not need to refresh the browser or click the Update button while the process is running.
9. Click View Audit.
Once the audit has run, click View Audit next to the format you want to view.
10. Review the TDA by scrolling down the screen.
To learn more about how to interpret the information on the TDA, view the How to Interpret TDA article.
10.1. If you select the HTML format, you can click on Close All Sections.
10.2. Click on the arrow next to a section to expand it.
10.3. Click on a course ID to view more about the course.
10.4. If you selected PDF as the format, scroll down to view/download the PDF version.
You can either use the Adobe tools in the PDF preview or click on the Download PDF Audit link.
11. To run a TDA for another student, click Students and then choose Search.
12. To exit, click on the Settings icon and then click Log Out.
- Click on the Settings icon at the top right.
- Select Log Out.