Printing a Purchase Order
This article covers how to print a copy of a Purchase Order in CFS.
Typically the Buyer will email you the Purchase Order ID along with a copy of the purchase order when it is sent to the vendor, so you can also reach out to the assigned Buyer for assistance with obtaining a copy of a purchase order.
Before Getting Started
Before you start this process, you will want to know the Purchase Order ID of the purchase order that you want print.
You can copy the purchase order ID so you can paste it later in this process, but you'll also want to write down the PO ID in case the paste doesn't work.
1. Log in to CFS from Titan Online on the campus portal.
2. Click on the Print POs navigation tile on your CFS homepage.
- Click on the Print POs navigation tile.
- If you do not have the tile set up, you can navigate to NavBar > Navigator > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Review PO Information > Print POs.
3. First time users should click Add a New Value to create a Run Control ID. Returning users should click Search to find the Run Control ID they have already created.
- First time users should click on Add a New Value and follow the instructions below to create a Run Control ID.
- Returning users who have already created a Run Control ID for printing purchase orders should click Search.
- Returning users can then select the Run Control ID that they already created.
3.1. Click Add a New Value.
3.2. Enter the Run Control ID name as Print_PO or PrintPO. Then click Add.
Make sure there are no spaces in your Run Control ID or you will get an error message when you try to create the PDF.
- Enter a name for your Run Control such as Print_PO or PrintPO.
- Then click Add.
4. Enter FLCMP in both the Business Unit and To fields.
It's important to have the FLCMP in BOTH fields as there are multiple business units in CFS.
5. Type or paste the purchase order ID in the PO ID field. Then press the Tab key on your keyboard.
After you press the Tab key, all of the other fields on the screen will be grayed out.
6. Click the Run button.
You can leave all other fields set on their default values.
7. Change the Type to Email. Then click OK.
Optionally, you can click on Distribution to change the Subject or Message Text (body) of the email that is sent to you, but it's not necessary.
8. You will receive an email with the PDF attached within about 5-10 minutes. Open the PDF and ensure that all of the information is correct.
Didn't get the email? Or did you get an email with no PDF attached? View the Troubleshooting Printing a Purchase Order article.
Need More Help?
Technical issue with CFS? Contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7777.
Questions about how to do something in CFS? Contact IT Training at email@example.com or 657-278-5647.