Finding and Modifying an Existing Requisition
This article covers how authorized Requesters can find an existing purchase requisition in CFS.
1. Log in to CFS from Titan Online on the campus portal.
2. Click on the Add/Update Requisitions tile on the CFS homepage.
- Click on the Add/Update Requisitions navigation tile.
- If you do not have the tile set up, you can navigate to NavBar > Navigator > Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions.
3. Click Find an Existing Value.
4. Enter search criteria and then click Search.
It's recommended that you enter your name in the Requester Name field so only your requisitions appear in the search results.
5. Choose the requisition you want to view/modify from the search results.
If the Requisition Status is Approved, you will not be able to open it. Requesters can only access requisitions that are Open.
The most recent purchase requisition will appear at the top of the list.
6. You can now view and modify this requisition.
Are you ready to send this requisition for approval? View instructions on how to send a requisition for approval.
Not ready to send for approval yet? You can simply sign out of CFS if you are done. You can return and find your requisition to continue working on it later.
Need More Help?
Technical issue with CFS? Contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7777.
Questions about how to do something in CFS? Contact IT Training at email@example.com or 657-278-5647.