How Do I Access Titan Online?
This article covers how to log in to the campus portal to access PeopleSoft/CMS functionality on Titan Online.
Titan Online has a new home in the campus portal! Use the Titan Online widget or the Titan Online Apps cube icon on your portal homepage to access your Titan Online apps.
Some functionality that is accessed via the portal requires a specific browser. Generally PeopleSoft works with all browsers, but whenever possible IT recommends that you do NOT use Internet Explorer.
1. Log on to the campus portal.
2. Locate the Titan Online widget or use the Titan Online Apps cube icon to access your Titan Online apps.
Please note that you will only see apps that you have access to view.
- Locate the Titan Online widget on your portal homepage.
- You can also click on the Titan Online Apps cube icon to access your Titan Online apps.
- Click CFS Finance to access the Finance system.
- Click Class Schedule Search to search through the CSU Fullerton Class Schedule in real-time.
- Click Employee Homepage to access your Employee Self Service tools.
- Click Faculty Homepage to access your Faculty Self Service tools, including your Faculty Center.
- Click Human Resources to access the Human Resources system.
- Click Manager Homepage to access your Manager Self Service tools, including approving absences and time worked.
- Click My Workplace to access forms and searches available in My Workplace.
- Click My Workplace New to access forms and searches available in the new My Workplace.
- Click OBIEE -- BI/Dashboard to access OBIEE Data Warehouse reports.
- Click Student Admin to access the Campus Solutions/Student Administration system.
- Click Student Homepage to access your Student Self Service tools, including your Student Center.
- Click Titan Degree Audit & Planner to access the degree audit and planner tools (TDA/TDP).