Faculty / Staff Pronouns
This guide provides instructions on how to designate / change your pronouns. Additionally, this guides notes areas in Canvas in which your designation will show.
If you are unfamiliar with pronouns and want to learn more about its significance, we encourage you to learn more by visiting the LGBT Queer Educational Resource page: What are Pronouns?
1. Log in to the campus portal and access the Employee Homepage in Titan Online.
3. Read the Pronouns instructional statement
4. Click on the Pronouns dropdown menu to select your preferred pronoun.
Want to enter a custom pronoun? Select Not Listed. More details are in step 6.
5. Based on your selection, the Subject / Object / Possessive fields will populate.
Example of He/Him/His selected as the preferred pronoun.
Example of She/Her/Hers selected as the preferred pronoun.
Example of They/Them/Theirs selected as the preferred pronoun.
Example of Use Name/Use Name/Use Name selected as the preferred pronoun.
6. Select Not Listed to enter a custom pronoun.
- If the Not Listed option is selected, you will be required to indicate your Subject
- Object and Possessive are optional for the Not Listed selection
6.1. Examples of Not Listed
7. Click Save when you are done.
Need More Help?
For technical questions or assistance, please contact the IT Helpdesk at: