Entering Grades for Your Classes
This article covers how faculty can enter official grades for their students in the Faculty Homepage on Titan Online.
For additional tips and troubleshooting, view Additional Information and Troubleshooting for Grading.
1. Log in to the campus portal and access your Faculty Homepage.
3. By default, one of your classes will be selected for grading. Click Change Class to enter grades for a different class.
4. Use the drop-down menu to select a grade for each student.
Please be careful using the mouse to scroll while entering grades for students as the mouse also scrolls the pull-down list of grades and may inadvertently change a grade you didn't mean to change.
- Select a grade for each student using the Roster Grade drop-down menu.
- If you have already graded some of your students and want to view just the students you have not yet graded, check Display Unassigned Roster Grade Only.
5. Click Save to save the grades you have entered.
5.1. You will see a pop-up message indicating the grade roster was not submitted. Click OK.
This is just a reminder message that clicking Save does NOT submit your grades. You can continue to click Save after making any changes to the grade roster to save your progress.
8. You will get a confirmation message that your grade roster was submitted. The grades will be posted to the students' Student Center typically by the following morning.
The process that posts grades runs Monday - Friday at 7:30 am. After you submit your grade roster, you have until the next time the process runs to make any changes to it (e.g., if you submit your grades on Thursday at 6 pm, you have until Friday at 7:30 am to make changes).
If changes need to be made after grades have posted, you will need to fill out a Grade Change Form.
9. If you notice an error before grades have posted, you can change the Approval Status back to Not Reviewed and then make your changes.
Remember to change the Approval Status back to Approved and click Save when you are done!
Did a student stop attending your class? Don't see all of your students on the grade roster? Want to download your grade roster to Excel? Experiencing other issues or have questions? View Additional Information and Troubleshooting for Grading