Accessing Your Class Roster
This article covers how faculty can access, print, and download their class roster for the classes they teach.
1. Log in to your Faculty Homepage.
3. The class you are viewing appears at the top. Click Change Class to view the class roster for a different class.
- The class you are viewing appears at the top.
- Click Change Class to view the class roster for a different class.
5. To download the roster into Microsoft Excel, click on the grid action menu icon and then select Download Enrolled Students Table to Excel.
5.1. Depending on your web browser, you may have to choose whether you want to open the file now or save it to your computer. Click OK after making your choice.
- Choose Open with Excel to open the file now. Or choose Save file to save it to your computer.
- Then click OK.
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.