How Do I Access the Student Center?
The Student Center is your gateway for updating contact information, checking admission status, viewing holds and to-do lists, enrolling in classes, paying fees and charges, checking financial aid status, viewing your unofficial transcript and more.
This article covers how students can log in to the campus portal to access their Student Center on Titan Online.
1. Log on to the campus portal.
2. You can click on the Student Center link in the Student Self Service widget. Or click on Titan Online.
- If you see the Student Self Service widget, you can click on the Student Center link.
- Click on Titan Online in the Default Apps section in the left menu.
- You can also set up QuickLinks in your campus portal for Titan Online and the Student Center.
For more on setting up widgets and QuickLinks in your portal, view this article on Finding and Rearranging Portal Apps.
2.1. If you selected Titan Online, click on the Titan Online button.
2.2. Click on Student Center in the Student Self Service section.
3. You're now in the Student Center.
Need More Help?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888 for additional assistance.