How Do I Access the Student Homepage (Student Center)?
The Student Homepage (formerly Student Center) is your gateway for updating contact information, checking admission status, viewing holds and to-do lists, enrolling in classes, paying fees and charges, checking financial aid status, viewing your unofficial transcript and more.
This article covers how students can log in to the campus portal to access their Student Homepage on Titan Online.
1. Log on to the campus portal.
2. Locate the Titan Online widget and click on Student Homepage. Or click on the PeopleSoft Apps shortcut and select Student Homepage.
- Locate the Titan Online widget on your portal homepage
- Click on Student Homepage.
- You can also click on the PeopleSoft Apps shortcut menu.
- Then click on Student Homepage.
3. You're now on your Student Homepage.
View the Student Homepage Fluid Navigation Overview for more information on navigating the Student Homepage.
Need More Help?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888 for additional assistance.