How Do I Cancel An Appointment in TitanNet?
This article covers how CSUF students can cancel an appointment in TitanNet for advising, tutoring, or other serviecs.
1. Log in to the campus portal and access TitanNet.
2. Click on the appointment you want to cancel under Upcoming Appointments. Or you can click on the calendar icon and select the appointment you want to cancel.
- Click on the appointment you want to cancel under Upcoming Appointments.
- Or click on the calendar icon to view all of your appointments and then select the one you want to cancel.
3. Click Cancel My Attendance.
4. Select a Reason from the drop-down menu and enter a comment. Then click Mark as Cancelled.
- Select a Reason from the drop-down menu.
- Then enter a comment indicating why you're canceling the appointment.
- Then click Mark as Cancelled.
5. Click Close. You're done!
Notice there is a link to reschedule the appointment.
Need More Help?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888 for additional assistance.